When our team is done submitting listings for your locations, we will send you a report that contains a list of the listings websites we used, login information, and the URL to your listings. Some services, such as Bing and Google My Business, require users to verify physical locations by sending a PIN via post card. This usually takes about 3-4 weeks. Once you receive your PIN, send us an email at support@localbiz360. To learn how Bing and Google verify locations click here and here.
There are a couple of reasons why you won't see a Confirmation URL for certain listings. For example, websites such as local.com and superpages.com take some time to go live. Other times, we'll find that there’s a already an unclaimed listing for your location or that an existing listing is inaccurate. When we notice this, we take the appropriate action to claim, suggest an edit, or report an error (the process varies by listing website). In these cases we will provide status info on your report's 'Confirmation URL' column so you know what’s going on with your listings. Below you’ll find a list of common statuses and what they mean:
- Submitted: We've created a new listing but it is not live yet. How long it will take to go live varies by website.
- Confirmed - Submitted by us: You will typically see your confirmation URL in lieu of this status.
- Existing Listing: Your location already has a live and accurate listing and we don't need to make updates.
- Already Exists - Claimed: Your location has an unclaimed listing and we've claimed it for you.
- Already Exists - Report Correct Info: Your location has an inaccurate listing which we've reported. Changes should be live in about 2 to 3 weeks depending on the website.
- Already Exists - Suggest an Edit: Your location has an inaccurate listing and we've suggested an edit. This is basically the same as status #5 but some websites use different jargon.
Remember, the fact that we've submitted all your listings doesn't mean that we've stopped working on them. Some websites allow you to instantly claim listings while others require a waiting period; some go live as soon as we submit them or make an edit while some take weeks to go live. For example, a verified Google listing will go live instantly while Bing can take up to 3 weeks. If you see that your visibility is not at 100% as soon as we send you the report, don't worry, we're working on it!