In the past weeks, Facebook and Instagram have made some changes on their data management policies for third-party software. Due to these changes, Instagram capabilities through your dashboard have been modified.
The following features have been disabled for use through the Instagram access token:
1. Tracking follows and relationships
2. Commenting on public content
3. Tracking media likes and subscriptions
4. User searches
Our Instagram module will continue working with:
1. All capabilities to read public media on a user's behalf will remain available until December 11, 2018.
2. Capability to read a user’s profile info and media will remain available until early 2020.
For more information on Instagram’s recent modifications, visit the Instagram Platform Changelog: https://www.instagram.com/developer/changelog/
Please reach out to us if questions any arise.