If you are an agency or franchise and you wish to have your customers use our white label knowledge base, you can provide us with a support URL (i.e. support.yourbusiness.com), to link to your own portal. Our knowledge base was created with our white labeling feature in mind. Simply send us your logo and we’ll create a portal for you that matches the style of your brand. Your customers will feel they are using a knowledge base created by you.
If you need help creating a URL for your support page, please follow these steps:
1. First, you will need to create a CNAME record in your DNS Zone File. To do this, login to your domain control panel and go to the section labeled DNS or name servers.
2. Then, create a new DNS record and point your custom support URL to localbiz360.freshdesk.com
3. Next, fill in the following details:
- TTL: you may enter a Time to Live between 30 minutes to one hour or leave this field in its default setting.
- Alias Name: enter the sub domain name for your alias. For example, support.localbiz360.com
- Point to Host Name: type @ to directly map the alias to your domain.